First we make an appointment, so that I can get to know you and your dog a little better. Among other things in our talk we focus on your dog’s character and his or her specific behaviour.
If we are a match, I collect your dog in a well equipped van and we head for the Amsterdamse Bos, woody surroundings, lots of space and absolutely safe. After at least an hour’s walk and ample opportunities to lark about I take your dog home. Depending on the itinary of that particular day he or she will be away for about two hours.
- Your dog is to be reasonably well trained and fit to walk free – I can have two dogs at a time on a lead.
- Your dog musn’t be agressive towards fellow dogs as well as people.
- A passport is obligatory, so that we know your friend has been vaccinated.
- The owner remains liable at all times for his or her dog’s behaviour.
- Unfortunately we can’t take dogs in heat or dogs that are sick.